Popular Posts

Friday, March 2, 2012

To The Core


I'm pretty much broken,my space of trust is open..
All the pent up anger is unspoken.
My energy and time is that invalid token.
My past me was with the anxiety of fixing me & you was hoping.
I unravel  the wasted time, that was used with that unconditional love that intertwined.
your comfort of your distant energy mellows & eases me helps  me  unwind.
I cant decline, your energy has disappear with the slow length of time ,i hope i didn't loose my mind.
If you search for me baby I'm not that hard to find.
the way people discribe love is not the way your emotion, i climb.
but your deep sway of locked eyes Define, the lust thats abscent to the climb.
as i go higher its seems im weak to my knee's, while i slowly give up that ease, my goal to reach you at that top of the mountain is almost out of time.
<3 Bayou <3

1 comment: